The Stratford Residences

Makati City Condo For Sale

The Stratford Residences

Project at a Glance
Project Location: PICAR Place, Kalayaan Ave. Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City
Turnover Date: Preselling
Unit Sizes: 26 sqm - 185 sqm
Price Range: Php 2.5 M - Php 30 M


The Stratford Residences Logo Picar Development, Inc. Logo

The Stratford Residences By Picar Development, Inc.

Picar Development Inc. which is the real estate arm of the AMA Group of Companies has combined forces with Holcim to construct the Stratford Residences which is a project on a mission to dwarf other residential properties in the country and the region. At a mind-blowing height of 312 meters, the Stratford Residences rises on Kalayaan Avenue in Bel-Air, Makati City. This is premeditated to amalgamate the busy residential and commercial row.

The world-class quality of this property has elevated Makati city and Philippines at large on the global map. Predictably, the same world-class eminence that put the tower on a worldwide spot when its image first came into the limelight is no less than the famous Eiffel Tower.

With such a high standard, The Stratford Residences breaks the record by emerging as the tallest residential building in the Philippines. Designed to exhibit admiration, high quality, and luxury, the residential tower matches the global arena standards.

The Stratford Residences tower is located at Kalayaan Avenue in Makati City and its accordion-like architecture design, aesthetic appeal and folded façade is meant to enhance its functionality using both artificial and natural light.

The state-of the-art technology incorporated into the project further reinforces its world class quality. The communication, safety and security apparatus are premeditated to afford convenience and luxury. The developer has partnered with Cisco Systems, a global pioneer in network service design.

This partnership allows The Stratford Residences residents a dozen of value-added services. These services include but not limited to; child locators, a network embellished work centre, smart home technology, smart cards, virtual concierge, and virtual attendant.

These never seen residential innovations are unique add-ons to the property’s set of luxury lifestyle facilities. This is coupled with a beauty salon, a mini-theatre, gym, swimming pools, music library, a meditation garden, and a day care centre.

Building Features
The Stratford Residences features some of the most advanced and state-of-the-art facilities catering to elite class and its residences. They include;


Main lobby area

Wide hallways

High-tech and speed elevators

Pre-programmed curtains that automatically opens basing on the temperatures

  • Temperature adjustment system
  • Wi-Fi ready on all the floors
  • 24-hour concierge service
  • Remote-controlled lighting system
  • 24-hour CCTV surveillance
  • License plate recognition at the gate
  • Hands-free shopping
  • Child locator
  • Digital signage
  • Smart kiosks
  • Fire alarm
  • Sprinkler system and smoke detectors
  • Bio metrics security control systems
  • Ventilation, energy and communication features

Unit Features

The developer’s inexorable appetite for innovation is further expressed in the building’s unit exteriors and interiors of the unit. Interpreted by the pinnacle of design firms Atelier Almario, the property units resonate of modernity and elegance with a touch of trendy furnishings that match and enhance the overall project.

The Stratford residence comes with different types of units

Studio Units
The studio units occupy between 26 and 34sqm and are the ideal home for the bachelors or empowered women who envy privacy and exclusiveness. They comprise of a bedroom, Kitchen area, Dining area, and T&B areas.

These units take up 43 to 66sqm and have an expansive dining and living area, 1 large bedroom, wide kitchen area, and a toilet and bath.

These units are extremely stylish and meant to accommodate your affinity for large spaces. They occupy an area of between 72-85sqm. On top of large dining, living, kitchen, toilet, bath, and bedroom areas, they also feature a maid’s room.

3- Bedroom
If you have ever dreamt of viewing the Makati skyline at night sipping a glass of wine from the comforts of your home, this is the unit for you.They take up between 164 to 200sqm of space and feature a master bedroom, 2 ordinary bedrooms, dining, living, T&B, kitchen, and a maid’s room all which aren’t in shortage of space.


The developer of the project is Picar Development the residential and commercial developer arm of AMA conglomerate of Companies. The corporation constructs real estate projects with peerless modern technology, world-class aesthetics, and globally acknowledged facilities. All this is in a push towards better service and product delivery and fulfillment of their vision of achieving greater things.

Unit Deliverables

  • Living and Dining
  • Non-skid ceramic tiles
  • Semi-gloss latex paint Wall finish (both the interior and exterior)
  • Ceiling Smooth concrete and paint finish
  • Solid panel main door
  • 4 inches semi-gloss latex baseboard with paint finish
  • Laminated wood flooring
  • Latex paint finish for the walls
  • Smooth concrete ceiling and latex paint finish
  • 4 inches  Latex baseboard with paint finish
  • Flush door

Toilet and Bath

  • Vitrified Ceramic Tiles
  • Wall Vitrified Ceramic Wall Tiles
  • Moisture resistant gypsum ceiling in latex paint finish
  • Fixtures Lavatory
  • Water Closet
  • Shower Fixture
  • Towel Bar
  • Paper and soap holder


  • Non-skid vitrified tiles on the floor
  • Semi-gloss paint finish on the walls
  • Moisture resistant ceiling
  • Counter cabinets
  • Kitchen fixtures
  • Polished natural granite
  • Stone countertop
  • Grease trap
  • Provision for exhaust
  • Provision for variety hood

Maid’s Room (if available)

  • Homogeneous ceramic tiles (non-skid)
  • Semi-gloss wall paint finish
  • Smooth concrete ceiling finish
  • 4” baseboard paint finish
  • Door Flush door

Storage Room (if available)

  • Non-skid homogenous floor ceramic tiles
  • Semi-gloss latex wall paint finish
  • Smooth concrete ceiling finish

Picar Development, Inc., The Stratford Residences, Condo for Sale in Makati City, Philippines. For price list, model house, floor plans, payment terms, CHAT LIVE with an agent 24x7. If you're looking to find Picar Development, Inc., The Stratford Residences for Sale, then check here first. We have full details of Picar Development, Inc., The Stratford Residences for Sale updated regularly. Everything you need to know about Picar Development, Inc., The Stratford Residences Condo buying process, broken down into stages. Includes selecting a unit, choosing a payment plan and buying your dream home at the right price.

The Stratford Residences - Location & Vicinity

The Stratford Residences is one of the focal show-stoppers of Picar Place. Housed on a 1.3-hectare prime plot, this high-end lifestyle one-stop-shop is located along Kalayaan Avenue in Makati City. The property is envisioned to be Philippine’s benchmark for the lavish suburban living, sophisticated culinary indulgence, and global hospitality. And you guessed it right, it is houses the 13th branch and the world’s biggest Buddha Bar, the five-star Movenpick Hotel, international stores and numerous leisure establishments.

The Stratford Residences are surrounded by a myriad of social amenities and commercial centres that are meant to enhance urban living. These facilities include;


To enhance and nurture your kid's talents, there are internationally recognized and equally equipped schools for your kids to attend.

  • St. Paul College Makati
  • Makati High School Annex I
  • Makati High School
  • Playworks School
  • Asian Institute of Management
  • Mapua IT Center
  • AMA Computer College
  • Ateneo Business and Law Schools


There are international hospitals with exceptional performance across numerous areas of care so you don’t have to worry in case of emergencies.

  • Caraderme
  • FortMED Medical Clinic
  • MTech
  • Pacific Eye Laser Center
  • Barangay BelAir Health Office


Makati City draws together the hottest restaurant serving the best foods and wines with more opening within the vicinity. Living in the Stratford Residences you will get to dine in some of the following restaurants;

  • BuddhaBar Manila
  • 12 Monkeys
  • Comfort Tuesdays
  • Eat First
  • Fresh


The options are endless when it comes to the best malls around. Your shopping strategy is sorted when it comes to buying goods as the property is surrounded by;

  • Century City Mall
  • SM Marketplace
  • A.Venue
  • Franck Provost
  • Assad Mini Mart

Nearby commercial centres

The Stratford Residences is surrounded by posh spots and booming commercial centres like Makati City.

The Stratford Residences Location

The Stratford Residences - Photo Gallery

Real Estate Photo Gallery



Meditation garden

Meditation garden

Beauty salon

Beauty salon

Fitness Gym

Fitness Gym

Music Library

Music Library

Mini Theatre

Mini Theatre



Dinning Room

Dinning Room

Dinning Area

Dinning Area

Living & Dining Area

Living & Dining Area



Living Room

Living Room

Dinning Area

Dinning Area

The Stratford Residences - Features & Amenities

The third level of the Stratford Residences offers premium amenities for the residents and visitors. Keeping their desires in mind, the developer has cautiously settled for distinguished facilities which functionality and make replicate what the tower stands for.

Kids and adult pools
Sometimes it is uncomfortable and unsafe for grownups to swim with kids. This problem is sufficiently addressed as the property has a swimming pool for the little ones and another one for the grown-ups. This way, all the parties won't feel aggrieved while enjoying.

Meditation garden
This room is meant to give you mental hygiene by letting you take charge of your nervous system and emotions. You can choose to visit when you need that private time to reflect unmetered.

You can watch your favourite movies with your family or kids in this room. Alternatively, instead of going to the public movie with your date, you can settle for more privacy in this room.

Beauty salon
After a hard day’s work, most people are left disorganized and unkempt. With the beauty salon within your reach, you can visit this place to revitalize your beauty and help you feel confident again.

Music Library
Research has shown that listening to music improves your overall health. There's no doubt that visiting the music library and listening to your beloved music will instantly uplift your moods.

Childs play area and day care centre
Every parent wish is to see their kids happy. The Stratford Residences have a kids play area for kids to enjoy. Additionally, for the busy parents, you can take them to a day care where they are fully catered for.

With the ever changing lifestyles, you are bound to add some extra pounds. However, inside the residence, there is a fully equipped gym and professional trainers to help you keep fit.

  • Main Lobby
  • 8 Level Underground Parking
  • 8 Passenger Elevators
  • 2 Basement Parking Elevators
  • 1 Service Elevator
  • CCTV Cameras
  • Fire Alarm and Sprinkler System
  • Smoke Detectors
  • Laundry Cages
  • Mail Rooms
  • Wide Residential Hallways
  • Above average floor to ceiling height
  • Adult Pool
  • Kiddie Pool
  • Function Rooms
  • Lanai
  • Meditation Garden
  • Library
  • Beauty Salon
  • Music Library
  • Mini-Theater
  • Day Care Center
  • Children's Play Area

The Stratford Residences - Payment Option

Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Option 1
Spot Cash with 10% Discount (paid 30 days within RF)
Option 2
Cash Payment with 10% Discount
80% Downpayment payable over months with 7% discount
20% Balance payable upon turnover
Option 3
100% payable over 36 months with 4% discount
Option 4
20% Downpayment payable over 6 months with 3% discount
60% Second DP payable over 30 months
20% Balance payable upon turnover
Option 5
30% Downpayment payable over 36 months
70% Balance payable upon turnover
Option 6
5% Spot Downpayment with 1% discount
25% Second DP payable over 36 months
70% Balance payable upon turnover
Option 7
20% Downpayment payable over 36 months
10% balloon every 6 months
70% Balance payable upon turnover
Option 8
10% Spot Downpayment
10% Second DP payable over 36 months
80% Balance payable upon turnover

Why You Should Invest In  The Stratford Residences

Why invest in Stratford Residences

LocationThe Stratford Residences is located on a prime land endowed with good luck which makes the property a lucky investment. The property is encircled by commercial hubs and positive energy. The predicted continued growth of the country's economy is set to boost the construction and real estate sectors. This means that the property will steadily continue to rise and more transportation, business and offices infrastructure around will be built.

Embraces the pure luxury lifestyle concept
Why settle for mediocrity if you can have the extraordinary? A magnum opus of fine livelihood, the Stratford Residences is a landmark of ingenuity and style in Phillipine. It features the up-to-date amenities for apartment living. It is a well-appointed property ideal for bachelors, couples and even families. The integrated leisure, commercial areas and the bragging rights of being the tallest edifice in the country it towers over all the addresses within. Combined with its proximity to Makati City the essential business, institutional hubs, and entertainment hub, the property accomplishes your apparition of a dream home and community.

Affordable and Flexible payment modules

The Stratford Residences developer accepts a wide range of payment options that include;

Option 1
Spot cash. This is allowed when the homeowner wants to pay cash on the spot. It comes with a 10% discount.

Option 2
The second option is the cash payment. It only qualifies as a cash payment once a down payment of 10% is paid instantly. The remaining 90% is further subdivided whereby you are required to pay 80% within 15 months and the remaining 10% upon turnover.

Option 3
With this payment option, you as the homeowner are obliged to pay the full amount of the quoted property price within 36 months of acquisition. When using this method, the developer gives you a rebate of 4% discount.

Option 4
This option is a further extension of the third. You are required to pay a 20% down payment within the first six months. The remaining 80% is paid in instalments of 60% and 20% respectively with the second down payment being remitted within 2½ years and the final upon turnover.

Option 5
You are required to pay a down payment of 30% within 2½ years and the remaining balance of 70% upon turnover.

Option 6
This payment option requires you to pay 5% of the total price on the spot while the remaining 95% is categorized into 25% and 70% respectively. As a requirement, the 25% should be paid within 2 ½ years while you will pay the remaining 70% upon turnover.

Option 7
You get to pay a down payment of 20% within the first 2 ½ years. Consequently, you get to pay for 10% for six consecutive months and pay the remaining 70% on turnover.

Option 8
Last but certainly not the least is the payment that affords you to pay 10% cash on the spot, 10% within 2 ½ years and the remaining 80% upon turnover.

With such a wide range of payment options, the developer gives you endless ways of acquiring a piece of the property. The Stratford Residences are built from a standpoint of attaining world-class standards for the potential homeowners. It is designed and manicured with blue-chip technology, top-notch facilities and amenities outstanding services and exceptional architecture. These are some of the reasons why it has successfully conquered the global scene.

How To Buy

For many people, it's the biggest financial transaction they'll ever make. That's why doing it right the first time is so important. Sometimes, buying a real estate property can feel like a dizzying set of rules and regulations. Luckily, armed with the right knowledge and know-how, you can start realizing your homeowner dreams the fast, easy, way.

1. Consultation
2.Site Tripping
3. Reservation
4. Documentation
5. Inspection

Our team has a shared passion in real estate and a relentless attention to detail that is essential in the real estate business, which has set us above the fray in the real estate communities. This unparalleled passion, combined with our expertise, ensures that your interests are well-represented.

We offer affordable condominiums, house and lot packages, pre selling condos, ready for occupancy (RFO) condos, Rent To Own (RTO) condos, Apartments for rent or lease, sale by owner listings, townhomes, house and homes for sale, etc. We offer better and personalised customized service than some of our competetiors such as Mitula, OLX, Zipmatch, Lamudi, Property24, Hoppler, My Property, Dot Property etc since we promote projects directly unlike duplicate listings. We are perfect for Filipinos, OFWs as well as Expats who are looking for buying, investing in or leasing their dream home. We can also help you with SRRV (PRA) visa properties, home loans, cheaper and affordable Pag-ibig housing as well as high end luxury properties all over the Philippines. We will help you finance your home thru Pag ibig, Bank or in house financing. Our real estate projects are pre vetted to best serve your interest. We offer you high rise, mid rise, luxury and gated subdivisions and communities. We offer you condos near MRT, CBD areas in the cities, as well as house and lot, low cost housing in the provinces. We serve developers, owners, investors, landlords and direct buyers.

We can help you buy properties from all the major developers from the Philippines including DMCI, Megaworld, SMDC, Ayala Land Premier, Amaia Land, Avida Land, Alevo Land, Federal Land, Rockwell Properties, Shang Properties, Empire East Properties, Sun Trust Properties, Moldex Properties, Data Land, Camella Homes, Vista Land, Pro Friends, Phinma Properties and Filinvest Land. We can help you to invest in all msjor cities including Manila, Makati, Pasig, Pasay,Mandaluyong, Alabang, and all of Metro Manila and Cebu.

Contact Us

Office Address

PH Realty Inc
Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City, Philippines

PLDT Phone  (+63) 2 531 5670
US Phone  888-720-0845

Globe Logo  +63 917 797 5283
Smart Logo  +63 908 812 3890
Sun Logo  +63 923 162 6308

Enquiry Form

This website is privately owned and managed by PH Realty Inc. Prices listed are subject to change by the Property Developer.